Automobile and CDL Testing Requirements
April 20, 2017 - Until Further Notice, TESTS WILL BE SCHEDULED ON THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS EACH WEEK
BASIC REQUIREMENTS - Automobile and CDL Exams
A re-schedule fee may apply if a scheduled appointment is not kept.
- ALL CDL EXAMS REQUIRE A MINIMUM (2) DAY NOTICE FOR SCHEDULING. - No Exceptions
- CDL appointments require a copy of driver license, CLP (Permit), DOT Med Physical Card 2-business days in advance.
All appointments must be cancelled or re-scheduled a MINIMUM of 24-hours for Automobile, 48-hours for CDL.
Remember: Rental referrals require proof of past CDL driving experience.
- Beginning July 8, 2015, CLP permits will need to be at least 14-days old, See Notice Above.
Weekday and Saturday testing and (training from an education provider) appointments available if scheduled in advance.
Applicant is responsible for making sure their vehicle passes the inspection portion of the exam.
- Applicants taking a CDL Exam on or after July 8, 2015, will be able to "bank" segments of the tests they have passed.
- In order to use previously "banked" segments, you must bring a vehicle of the same type:Group Designation, Endorsements, etc.
- CDL Applicants retesting who have previously passed the vehicle inspection and/or Basic Skills portion of exam - CLICK HERE
- CDL Applicants MUST be able to provide copies of the Insurance and Registration to the Examiner on day of test.
Appointments must be paid for in advance or payment arrangements made to be confirmed.
We accept Cash, Check, Company Check, Money Order, *Visa/MasterCard American Express and Discover Card.
Payment with personal check must be Pre-Approved by Management
- WEEKEND Appointments MUST BE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE.
NOTE: It is the Applicant's Responsibility to Read the ROAD TEST STUDY GUIDES & CHECKLISTS